Hello, my name is Samantha.
.. and I love photography. My interest began when my father bought me my first Polaroid followed by a Vivitar film camera when I was 13. There is something about capturing moments in life that makes me incredibly happy.
I love to listen to the stories of my clients as well as involving them in the artistic process. I put a lot of care and hard work into photos, but my absolute goal is to provide you with a beautiful and original finished product that you will love for generations and can feel proud in saying you took a part in making! They say a picture tells a thousands words. I want my photos to convey feeling of joy and happiness.
10 things about me:
- I absolutely love travelling and exploring the world!
- My favourite colour is pink, can you tell?
- I grew up and spent most of life down under in the beautiful and sunny Australia
- Alpacas are my favourite animals because they are so fluffy! If only it was normal to own an Alpaca as a pet.. Instead someday I want to have a goldendoodle (golden retriever x poodle). It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!! (Yes, Despicable Me is one of my fav animations!)
- I love dance, but I’m too shy! I love the ballet. I tried to pick it up as an adult then quit the day I tried to do a leap and sprained my ankle. I loved being part of the hip-hop dance club in university. I am now obsessed over the reality show Dance Moms.
- I think Phil from Modern Family is the absolute perfect husband! Goofy but so loyal!
- I just love noodles! My favourites are Pad Thai, Curry Laska, Char Kuay Teow, Char Hor Fun, Hokkien Mee, Singapore Mee.. the list goes on!
- Skittles are my absolute favourite candy and I could literally eat a whole bag of Hershey’s cookies & cream in one go. I just can’t help myself. They’ll will be the death of me some day!
- Math was my favourite subject in high school. But then so was graphic arts.
- Grease and Hairspray are my favourite movies of all time and I wish I was part of Glee club!
So, that’s a little bit about me. I’m looking forward to learning about YOU!